Tathastu - तथास्तु

Tathastu (तथास्तु) is a phrase from Sanskrit language which means "So be it". There is a spiritual belief that one can literally script his or her life that the way one desires, and the God / Universe will eventually deliver to the same. Referring to Deepak Chopra's Conspiracy of the Universe, "This is the ultimate truth of synchrodestiny—that the sum total of the universe is conspiring to create your personal destiny. We cannot even imagine the complex forces behind every event that occurs in our lives. There's a conspiracy of coincidences that weave the web of karma or destiny and creates an individual's personal life". It is very much like as if God / Universe is always saying Tathastu to your each thought, wish or desire. 

Here are two powerful idea that can help us in achieving best in our own lives:

Focus on Positives
According to The Secret and Ask & It Is Given, every thought vibrates, every thought radiates a signal, and every thought attracts a matching signal back i.e. like attracts like. By just focusing on positive thoughts, one can achieve positive outcomes. 

Take Ownership
According the above mentioned believes, we are ONLY creator of our own destiny. We have all the power to control that as well. It is just a matter of taking ownership or responsibility of the situation, circumstance or thing. According to Stephen Covey's book - The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Be Proactive is an essential quality for being responsibility. By doing so, one should not a victim, blaming others for their own responses to a given situation, but one always has options to choose his or her response to a given situation.

There is popular story that tells "One can lead a horse to water, but one cannot make it drink". Just beware, are we failing to take ownership like a horse, when God / Universe is giving us opportunity!

Louise Hay suggested a technique to program our mind by repeating the positive and ownership affirmations. Here are several such affirmations: 
1.    I am centered and energized by the changes in my Life.
2.    I relax, do my best and my best is good enough.
3.    I have faith that I am always being guided to my next step.
4.    I dare to allow my dreams and visions to come true
5.    I trust the decisions I make
6.    I am a clear channel for divine inspiration and action
7.    I co-create my reality with GOD/Universe
8.    When I trust the GOD/Univeerse within, anything is possible
9.    I anticipate miracles as a natural part of my life
10.    My divine presence on earth makes a positive difference in the world.
Affirmations for Health
11.    I am free to be happy and healthy
12.    I choose to live a vibrant and healthy life
13.    My sleep is relaxed and refreshing
14.    I enjoy taking care of myself physically
15.    Every Cell in my body vibrates with energy and health
16.    Loving myself heals my life. I nourish my mind, body and soul
17.    My body heals quickly and easily
Affirmations for Abundance
18.    I prosper wherever I turn and I know that I deserve prosperity of all kinds
19.    The more grateful I am, the more reasons I find to be grateful
20.    I pay my bills with love as I know abundance flows freely through me.
21.    I deserve to have all the money I need
22.    I am worth the money I receive
23.    I receive the money I am worth
24.    I receive and accept money with gratitude
25.    It is safe, fun and easy for me to make lots of money
26.    I can make all the money I want by doing the job I love
27.    I enjoy making lots of money
Affirmations for Love
28.    I am one with divine love
29.    It’s easy for me to give love to others
30.    It’s easy for me to receive love from others.
31.    I know that I deserve Love and accept it now
32.    I give out Love and it is returned to me multiplied
33.    I rejoice in the Love I encounter everyday
Affirmations for Romance
34.    I have a wonderful partner and we are both happy and at peace
35.    I release any desperation and allow love to find me
36.    I attract only healthy relationships
37.    I am true to my feelings in my relationships
Affirmations for Weight Loss
38.    I am the perfect weight for me
39.    I choose to make positive healthy choices for myself
40.    I choose to exercise regularly
Affirmations for Self Esteem
41.    When I believe in myself, so do others
42.    I love myself unconditionally
43.    I express my needs and feelings
44.    I am my own unique self - special, creative and wonderful
45.    I accept myself as I am
46.    I accept others as they are.
47.    I am a winner
48.    I love all aspects of my mind
Affirmations for Peace and Harmony
49.    All my relationships are loving and harmonious
50.    I am at peace
51.    I trust in the process of life
52.    I bless and release all that who have caused me pain.
Affirmations for Joy and Happiness
53.    Life is a joy filled with delightful surprises
54.    My life is a joy filled with love, fun and friendship all I need do is stop all criticism, forgive, relax and be open.
55.    I choose love, joy and freedom, open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.
Affirmations for Healing
56.    As I forgive, so I am forgiven
57.    I accept that my relationships change
58.    I release relationships when its time to ‘let go’.
59.    I am responsible for my actions in a relationship
60.    I forgive myself of all imperfect thoughts and actions, past, present and future. 

Tathastu - तथास्तु Tathastu - तथास्तु Reviewed by Sourabh Soni on Monday, October 22, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments

Author Details

Image Link [https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zo21XIdyPqc/VuTrFfUyPhI/AAAAAAAAAO8/EEWTN73XHUA7aTIjuxuBSN-WGaGkNUymA/s1600/sourabhdots3.jpg] Author Name [Sourabh Soni] Author Description [Technocrat, Problem Solver, Corporate Entrepreneur, Adventure Enthusiast] Facebook Username [sourabh.soni.587] Twitter Username [sourabhs271] GPlus Username [#] Pinterest Username [#] Instagram Username [#] LinkedIn Username [sonisourabh] Youtube Username [sonisourabh] NatGeo Username [271730]