Finest Geometry Puzzles



Like usual one day I received few forward emails. One of the emails was having the subject as “World's Hardest Easy Geometry Problem”. Having a background in geometry, I get tempted to solve the puzzle. At the glance, I thought it would be a damn simple puzzle to solve. As the rule of the game restricted me to not use trigonometry etc., it become increasingly complex for me to solve. After spending several restless nights and days, I have finally solved the puzzle.
Like that website, I am not going to provide to the proof. However, I would definitely point you the problem statement. If you work in geometric modelling/CAD then you have no escape: you MUST be able to solve this puzzle.
Please feel free contact me for more hints or to match your solution with the mine.
Finest Geometry Puzzles Finest Geometry Puzzles Reviewed by Sourabh Soni on Thursday, October 22, 2009 Rating: 5

1 comment

Author Details

Image Link [https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zo21XIdyPqc/VuTrFfUyPhI/AAAAAAAAAO8/EEWTN73XHUA7aTIjuxuBSN-WGaGkNUymA/s1600/sourabhdots3.jpg] Author Name [Sourabh Soni] Author Description [Technocrat, Problem Solver, Corporate Entrepreneur, Adventure Enthusiast] Facebook Username [sourabh.soni.587] Twitter Username [sourabhs271] GPlus Username [#] Pinterest Username [#] Instagram Username [#] LinkedIn Username [sonisourabh] Youtube Username [sonisourabh] NatGeo Username [271730]