Thanks to God

Sometime back, I got completely devastated when I someone closer to my heart has mercilessly betrayed me. Obviously, it is very difficult and painful time that I am going through.. After surviving this pain for few months, I decided to continue and go with this flow of life. I do not want to alter anything and just want to flow in the direction where this turbulent wind in my life takes me. I am sure God will give me the required strength for this. I strongly believe that God has much bigger plans for me which I cannot see at this point of time. Eventually, at appropriate time, I will discover those plans. Through this blog I am trying to re-enforce and remind myself that the life is much bigger and beautiful that one can imagine. And, I decided to stay with this life…Thank you God.
Thanks to God Thanks to God Reviewed by Sourabh Soni on Wednesday, October 03, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments

Author Details

Image Link [https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zo21XIdyPqc/VuTrFfUyPhI/AAAAAAAAAO8/EEWTN73XHUA7aTIjuxuBSN-WGaGkNUymA/s1600/sourabhdots3.jpg] Author Name [Sourabh Soni] Author Description [Technocrat, Problem Solver, Corporate Entrepreneur, Adventure Enthusiast] Facebook Username [sourabh.soni.587] Twitter Username [sourabhs271] GPlus Username [#] Pinterest Username [#] Instagram Username [#] LinkedIn Username [sonisourabh] Youtube Username [sonisourabh] NatGeo Username [271730]